Regalia Realms Roleplay Sanctum

The universe is our playground~
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome
Welcome to regaliarealms

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: Chat Thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

Highscores: 3
Okay! So this space has been completely cleaned up! All of our old threads were locked and moved into the new Archive Vault, where we can still view our history, and even retrieve old character profiles. The General RP section has been cleaned up a bit as well, with only currently important threads left open. The now empty space in the main board has been reserved for the new Gundam Build Fighters RP, which Ara has said that he shall work on when he has time. =)

Spoiler:
Welcome to the Madness manga panel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:42 am 

Highscores: 35
Alright sweet~
I'll get started on setting up some characters for AGE and Gundam Build Fighters too

Spoiler:
You are now entering the Infinite Stratos Academy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

Highscores: 3
I updated Rem (originally in the Gundam 00 setting), overhauled his profile (which you might want to also update on the Gundam Wiki's Regalia Realms page, that I didn't know even existed until I tried searching for this forum on Google), and I really, really like how he's changed over the years since all this first started. He's even wearing pants (omg). XD

Anyway, was wondering if we could do something in Gundam 00 and/or Cosmic Era with the twins, because I still love them, too. Maybe send the new and improved Rem on an assassination mission (which he would find very fun), or something. XD While I am not a Gundam expert, it is relatively easy to tap Rem on the shoulder, point at the enemy, and say "Kill it." XD And while the twins are mostly light and meant for fun and good times, they're semi-decent in combat, too.

I just wanted to get back to using these three characters because I really, really have fun when I do. And so that I could gradually ease myself back into the world of roleplaying/writing, and reconnect a little with long time friends. ^^

You can see Rem's improved profile here; gundam-characters-t530.html

Spoiler:
Welcome to the Madness manga panel

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19